Asorbas Peach Chutney Muffins
Write a review
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds (optional)
- 2 cups Asorbas Peach Chutney
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease muffin tins or greased/floured 9" x5" bread loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking soda, sugar. Make a
- well in the center; add the eggs, oil and vanilla and stir just until dry mixture is moistened.
- Stir in almonds, if using them.
- Stir in the Asorbas Peach Chutney.
- Pour about 1/3 cup of batter into the muffin tins. Bake at 350 for 2025 minutes or until toothpick tests done.
- If baking in the loaf pan, bake at 350 for 1 hour or until done.