Asorbas Seared Ahi Tuna Steak
Write a review
- 1/2 lb fresh sushi grade ahi tuna steak (for the fish)
- teriyaki marinade (for the fish)
- 1 (8 ounce) ASORBAS Mild Bell Pepper Salsa (salsa)
- 1 teaspoon teriyaki marinade (salsa)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce (salsa)
- 1 pinch of dry ginger (salsa)
- 1/2 lime, juice of, 1(salsa)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (salsa)
- 1 Thai chile, minced (salsa)
- Place tuna steak in a shallow dish with the terryaki marinade and allow to marinate for about 10 minutes on each side.
- In the meantime, mix ASORBAS Salsa, terryaki, soy, ginger, lime, cilantro and chili in a small mixing bowl, and set aside.
- Place a grill pan on the stove and preheat on high. Spray with nonstick cooking spray and sear the Ahi steak, about 1 minute on each side.
- Spread the ASORBAS Salsa mix across a serving dish, and thinly slice the Ahi Tuna, placing it over the salsa. Garnish with cilantro sprig and lime wedges, if desired.