ASORBAS Party Shrimp Cocktail
Write a review
- 1/2 cups of ASORBAS Medium Bell Pepper Salsa
- 1/2 cups finely chopped fresh pineapple
- 9 tablespoons chopped peeled ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon of fresh horseradish
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 15 Jumbo peeled and deveined tail-on shrimp (about 1 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 6 lime wedges (optional)
- Combine first 7 ingredients (through sugar) in a medium bowl; stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cover and chill.
- Combine shrimp, sherry, and next ingredients (through garlic) in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal and shake to coat shrimp.
- Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Remove shrimp from bag; discard marinade.
- Add shrimp to pan; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cook 2 minutes on each side or until
- shrimp are done.
- Spoon 1/3 cup salsa into each of 6 martini glasses; place 5 shrimp on rim of each glass.
- Garnish each glass with a lime wedge, if desired.