Asorbas Baked Salsa Chicken
Write a review
- 2 large bone-in or boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1/2 lb)
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- ½ cup ASORBAS™ mild bell pepper salsa
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz) (Optional)
- 1 tablespoon sour cream (Optional)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Sprinkle both sides of chicken breasts with taco seasoning mix; place in ungreased 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish. Pour salsa over chicken.
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear. Sprinkle cheese evenly over chicken; bake 3 to 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream.
- Best Served With Fresh garden salad accompaniment with light vinaigrette dressing.